(Because who doesn't like free stuff?)
Recommended Podcasts for personal growth and development:
- Robin Sharma Mastery sessions
- Goal Digger Podcast by Jenna Kutcher for female entrepreneurs
- Pursuit with Purpose by Melyssa Griffin
- The Amber Lilyestrom Show by Amber Lilyestrom
Recommended Apps for Productivity
- Productive- keeps track of your habits daily, weekly and monthly- available through the apple store
- Swipes- task checklist-available through the app store
- Google Drive to organize files, store documents- available through the app store
- Google Calendar- to easily keep track of events- available through the app store
- Mint- to keep track of your finances- available through the app store
- Voxer- to connect with a team and respond easily and efficiently- available through the app store
- Unrollme- unsubscribe and declutter your inbox
Recommended Books for personal growth and development:
- You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero
- You Are a Badass At Making Money by Jen Sincero
- On Fire by John O'Leary
- Girl Code: Unlocking the Secrets to Success, Sanity and Happiness for the Female Entrepreneur by Cara Alwill Leyba
- The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level by Gay Hendricks
- The Carpenter by Jon Gordon
- The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T Kiyosaki
- Adventures For Your Soul by Shannon Kaiser
- The Dream Giver by Bruce Wilkinson
- Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- Success Principles by Jack Canfield
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- A Simplified Life by Emily Ley
Here is a simple checklist to help you get organized and prepare for a great week!
This freebie gives you an inside look into what productivity coaching can do for you and your life!
It's centered around many of the themes we talk about in my coaching packages.
Click here to subscribe, and get this checklist for free!
Want more free productivity tips?
Click HERE and get INSTANT access to my 4 favorite productivity tips-delivered right to your inbox!
This ebook specially designed for you, as I share some of the most important aspects of living intently.
Explore some of my lesson plans, projects, rubrics and assessments (free and paid) at my teacherspayteachers site! Click on the button below to check it out!