YOU GUYS! I'm so excited to share with you a new series I will be doing called
The Busy Bee Meets Boss Babes!
Lately, I have been so inspired by friends who are totally dominating life as entrepreneurs, launching their own businesses, obtaining advanced degrees, or becoming leaders with Direct Sales companies. So many of these women are doing this while working full time, not to mention, being amazing wives, moms, friends, and daughters.
I've been really putting my heart and soul into what The Busy Bee has to offer and this idea came into my mind one morning when I was thinking about how I could use my blog to serve you and help you see your potential.
Life gets busy, and I hope this blog post inspires you and shows you what's possible, if you set your mind to a new goal.
What better way to do that than to spotlight some of these AMAZING women?
The ones who work hard to have a positive work life balance, who set goals and make things happen. Things are not always easy- but you will get some huge takeaways on how they manage their responsibilities!
Goals are dreams with a deadline- and they are making them come true!
I contacted some of my friends, colleagues and girl bosses from the Richmond area that are a total inspiration to me, and asked them to be a part of this blog.
My first guest is Liz Bein!!! Liz and I met in college at Longwood and we were in the Teaching Honors Society together- Kappa Delta Pi! She was actually my “big sis” in KDPI! We reconnected a few months ago because we were both doing direct sales- I am a consultant with Arbonne and she is a stylist for Stella and Dot! We’ve always had so much in common and I just love her energy and passion for making things happen! She is not only beautiful, but highly motivated and productive which is why I asked her to be a part of this blog series. She is very incentive driven and loves to set high goals for herself.
I’m hoping this will inspire you to think about your big dreams, and also see how others manage to do it all!
Let's get started! Meet Liz:
2. Describe your responsibilities with Stella and Dot!
3. What keeps you motivated?
4. What do you say to people who look at you and think, "I just don't know how she does it all!"
How do you maintain a positive work/life balance?!
Other productivity tips from Liz:
- "Make a list of everything you need to do and prioritize it by high impact and low impact. "
- "Think about how much time we spend on social media, or just sitting on the couch. During those times, could you be doing something more meaningful than what you’re doing at the moment?"
- Use the notepad app on your phone to keep to-do lists and notes. "I will be awake and ready to go at 11 o'clock at night. No one wants to hear from you at 11 o'clock at night (haha) so I will write down notes to myself or draft texts and have them ready to go at lunchtime the next day."
- “It can be done. I was the laziest person in the world. And I’ve turned it around with a few little tweaks. Its just a little thing every day that makes the biggest difference."
WOW! How powerful was that?
I'd love for you to comment below and tell me what your biggest takeaways were from reading about how Liz manages it all!
Tell me who else you'd like to featured on this Blog series- or nominate yourself if you want YOU or your business to be featured!
Until next time!